“Best Thai food in Jackson Hole”
Review of Teton Thai

Teton Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Hours and Sundays may change during Winter/Summer Closed during the off-season October-November
JACKSON
“Best Thai food in Jackson Hole”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had our group dinner at Teton Thai last night. The food is simply amazing. The restaurant is very small but friendly and cozy. I had the massaman curry and it was wonderful. This is really authentic Thai food and the best Thai in Jackson Hole. The prices are really reasonable and the portions are also very nice. Everyone in our group of 10 was really pleased with their dinner.

Dunwoody, Georgia
“Great food, cramped quarters”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

authentic Thai food in the mountain west! The food was outstanding but they need to expand their seating. When we first walked in I thought it was the bar area but it was the entire restaurant . The ingredients were fresh and everything was prepared as ordered. The rib appetizers were meaty and delicious. The rice dishes were equally appetizing. Great epicurean experience overall

Marco Island, Florida
“Very small only about 8 tables”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Well worth the wait. I would recommend to arrive prior to 6:30.
Fast service, great food, reasonable prices

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Very inconsistent, I have not come in about 1 year, and I would have to think twice to come again”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was the first restaurant I came after I moved back as I knew of their good food. I grabbed fried rice which is great, but the portion seemed to be very small, it was ridiculous; I also ordered number 2 on spice, but it was not spiced at all. Then they took a long time to bring me my appetizer and my food. I said well, maybe they have changed the portions and so.

What happened is that some friends decided to grab lunch there the other day, and we went in ordered our food. One of my friends ordered the fried rice and she got a triple of the portion I had got the first time. I was surprised! Then I had the Pad Thai which was very good, the only problem is I ordered 2 on spice like the last time, and it was very hot.

Too bad for consistency, I will have to seriously crave on Thai food to come back.

1 Thank Cae87
Launceston, Australia
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After reading the following ratings I don't know whether I would have visited Teton Thai. Well thankfully I had not read these and went anyway. We had the most amazing Thai food I have ever eaten ant that includes in Thailand. All meals were extremely tasty, portions were adequate and service was wonderful. To top it all off the red shuttle bus came and picked us up when we called and dropped us off to our condominium door. You could not ask for better service.