“Great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Teton Thai

Teton Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hours and Sundays may change during Winter/Summer Closed during the off-season October-November
Jackson, Wyoming
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch at Teton Thai. Delicious rich food, friendly and prompt service. Being a wimp I ordered my food with a zero on the spice scale. I expected it to still have a little spice but it definitely delivered a heat-free experience! Next time I'll get a 1. I thought the lunch menu was fairly priced for Jackson Hole dining. The spiked Thai ice tea is very sweet and tasty!

• Visited September 2012

The World
“Authentic and Homey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have eaten at TT quite a few times with a variety of people and conditions. The dishes are extremely well made, the heat consistant, and the cocktails are like nectar. If you are looking for the best Thai food in this whole great area then this spot is for you. If you are looking for solid service from the most attractive/knowledgeable crew then, again, this spot is all for you. If you want your butt kissed while you sweat the three stars that YOU ordered, then go some where else. I will never understand why people whine when they get exactly what they asked for. Anyhow, I love this place and so will you. (And by you I mean lover of all things yummy.)

• Visited July 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Thai Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Walking distance from the Hotel Terra in another review. Cool, young wait staff did a noce job getting us in and cared for quickly. Great outdoor patio scene. Good people watching. The food was delivered with a selectable level of heat from 1 to 5. I like it hot so we went 4. Great green curry with white fish. Good beer menu. Cheers

Visited August 2012
usa
“Delish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

There were ten in our group. We ordered nine different entrees and three appetizers. We enjoyed the food very much. We would have gladly returned the following day for lunch, but we were hiking. It was a little slow, but once we received our food, decided it was worth the wait. The staff was very friendly.

• Visited August 2012
Jackson, Wyoming
“Authentic Thai in Teton Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Don't ask for hot unless you can really take it. This place serves standard Thai fare deliciously prepared with the amount of spice you can dare to take. Great to warm up with after a long day on the slopes. They serve Peroni on tap to quell the fire. The place is very small and does not take reservations. Get there early.

Visited January 2012