“Try the Fireball”

The Handle Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Diners may take the START bus to arrive in Teton Village.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Busy restaurant at the base of the slope. A little crowded at lunch as to be expected. Good food. Friendly service. Try the “Fireball” drink. If you like it, you can purchase a small plastic flask to go. Guaranteed to warm you up!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

While the prices here are Four Seasons style the food and service was good and the atmosphere was really fun for a day on the slopes! We must have liked it, we went there 3 or 4 times! LOL! (One day they even had a DJ there for Happy Hour!) On our last day visit, the Manager even recognized us and brought us over a great hot pretzel in the shape of a mustache! Fun place, I would say it's a must do for Lunch and or Apris Ski if your in Teton Village!

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I love the atheistic of handlebar and think the live music is great and unique, however I can no longer support handlebar due to the way I was spoken to by management for no good reason. The manager was rude and belittling when I was nothing but a friendly, paying and co operative customer. I have never experienced treatment like it in a bar or resteraunt before, I was so shocked and confused by the way in which I was treated over a misunderstanding to do with which areas were smoke and drink friendly. The way I was spoken to was completely unnecessary and flat out disrespectful. I won’t be returning to handlebar.

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

If you want to relax inside or outside and watch the slopes, this is where you want to be. The staff is friendly and quick. The menu goes well beyond typical bar food.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Love the après scene with the outdoor seating near the long fire pit. Unfortunately it’s always busy and hard to get a table outside so we settled this time for sitting inside to order food. The nacho plate on the menu is enough to serve 4-6 people. I didn’t realize just how big or I would have asked for the half order option.