1,228 results
All reviews westbank grill handle bar ski concierge jackson hole base camp top notch west bank mountain view turn down service room service main restaurant bison walk in closet hot chocolate we've stayed off season beautiful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I'm a Four Seasons junkie! This is not the best one I've ever stayed in. Room (condo residence) was just ok. Pool area not as great as Vail Four Seasons in my opinion! But most of all the service was not the usual Four Seasons perfection. Several room service mistakes, a crib in my room when I don't have a baby (and took hours to have it removed), lackluster front desk staff. In any event, I certainly would stay here again as it is the absolute best location! I toured the Aman which is incredibly remote should you need any "action"!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bks33316
FSJacksonhole, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Dear bks33316,

Thank you for your love of the Four Seasons brand. We are sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your experience at our property. We would love to hear more from you should you wish to contact us.

Ed Gannon
307 732 5070

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

This was the best hotel I’ve ever been to i just loved the room very nice and clean a beautiful view of the mountain and the skiing was great and they got your skis so fast the breakfast was great the chairlifts were very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful would highly recommend and would go to again

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2019

This place is the gold standard of hospitality. Every staff member was intuitive and proactive and generous. The facility is beautiful and inviting. The food is well thought out and you cannot beat the location!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed April 15, 2019

The rooms were excellant with a cozy fireplace and a beautiful bathroom with both a shower and a bath tub. The service was outstanding from day one until we checked out. Everythilng you need for your day of skiing is right in the hotel.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

You’re right on the resort and wake up to Mountain views. You don’t have to leave the resort with it’s incredible spa facilities, choice of four restaurants, and skiing in the backyard. Lots to do, worth the price. My room was also spotless twice a day. Fire in every room! In two words, cozy and luxurious.

Trip type: Traveled on business