Just returned from a 6 night stay (sightseeing in Grand Tetons & Yellowstone). The hotel was beautiful, and the staff was very nice. The gas fireplace was nice and convenient to operate with a simple wall switch. The shower head seemed like about 10 gallons/minute (didn't want to get out).
On the down side, the hotel wasn't real close to Yellowstone (2-3 hours each way) so it limited our hiking time, but it was a scenic drive (note several miles are on a gravel road). Valet parking was mandatory and expensive. Internet access was costly as well (two free kiosks were provided but it seemed they were always busy even when the hotel had very few guests as it did this week). The pool & jacuzzi closed at 9:30pm each night which seemed very early. The cabinet-mounted "mini-fridge" only cooled down to about 60F, so the staff brought us a separate (but noisy) stand-alone fridge and some ear plugs. The bed was comfortably soft, but spouse got a sore neck from the pillows. A/C seemed to shut off at night to conserve energy (went into "fan-only" mode regardless of thermostat setting).
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay again if the price were lower.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Jackson Hole Teton Village