I am a huge fan of the Four Seasons chain and have had the honor of staying multiple times at their properties in Westlake Village, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas. I jumped at the chance to stay at the Jackson Hole property at off-season rates ($219!). Previous experiences during off seasons at Ritz and Four Season resorts has been that you pretty much have run of the place and this was no exception. We felt like we had the whole hotel to ourselves! From the wonderful spa, the outdoor hot tubs, and the restaurants - it was quiet and serene.
The room is as wonderful as you'd expect and very luxurious. Loved the Nespresso machine! There is a gas fireplace in the room and comfy chairs and an ottoman to sit around. The bed was extraordinary comfortable as you'd expect and the bathroom was a palace. I have never seen such huge L'Occtaine products in my life! While most hotels are cutting back on toiletry size, the Jackson Hole property was giving out super sized versions! They look great on my bathroom counter at home :). The only negative about the room was that we were in an awkward spot catty corner to another room so we could look right in from a short distance.
I prefer Four Seasons to the Ritz for two main reasons. First, spa access is included as a guest and there are no silly resort fees other than a $30 charge for parking (eek!). The spa is wonderful and so is the gym next to it. They have delicious homemade energy bars in the spa lounge. Because it was so quiet, we had the spa to ourselves and it was pure luxury! The spa isn't quite as amazing as the Westlake Village or Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, but it was definitely a wonderful place to spend a few hours.
The second reason I prefer the Four Seasons is that their food is superior to Ritz. The Handlebar restaurant (outsourced to Michael Mina) was fantastic and we had excellent service. Because it was so slow, they had a 2 for 1 dinner special. The fried chicken was amazing! The turkey burger was fantastic as well. Get some whiskey while you are there!
I would make a return trip to Jackson Hole just to stay here. It was all you expect from a Four Seasons - fantastic accommodations, amazing service, and a relaxing atmosphere. We only stayed one night because we wanted to explore Yellowstone but the memory will last a lifetime!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Jackson Hole Teton Village