Our welcome was somewhat unusual . The receptionist sternly reminded us that if we did not complete our stay we would not be entitled to a refund (we had only booked for two nights and the resort is wonderful so was there really a risk of early departure?)Perhaps this was a reference to the fact we had prepaid for a 'cheap' deal from last minute.com . I was then asked to sign a disclaimer for 'off premises' activity. This also seemed somewhat gratuitous since I had only booked an hour's tennis!
However the building and bedrooms are wonderful and most of the staff are delightful and very helpful.
A serious minus is the $18 a day Internet charge - most of the major hotel chains have now dropped this. If MacDonalds Starbucks and all the budget restaurant chains give free wifi it is a mystery to me that Four Seasons continues to have the cheek to charge ..
Food in the bar was good with lovely service but avoid the Handle Bar where service was slow and incompetent and the food mediocre.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Jackson Hole Teton Village