My fiancee and I stayed here during our trip to Yellowstone Park and the Tetons in June of 2010 (we are in our mid 20s). The teton lodge and spa was more than what we had expected! We stayed in the Sundance Jr Suite. The room was comfy and had a home-like atmosphere. After our adventures in both parks(teton & yellowstone) it was the greatest feeling to come "home" to a room with a fireplace. It warmed you right up! The amenities were extremely nice and although we did not use the boot warmers, they were pretty neat. The room was spacious. The bed and sofa were comfortable. The only thing that could have been better was a nicer view of the mountain line as we were on the first floor and could only see a small sliver of the mountain scape. The rest of the view was of the lower hotel portion.
We had booked 4 nights with the hotel before we set off to another destination which was a horse packing trip. After it snowed, (yes it snowed in June) we called the trip early. With no local lodging or lodging in Yellowstone, we called back to the Teton Lodge and Spa. Fortunately they had some rooms available and we got a returning customer discount! We had booked the sundance Jr suite once again since we liked it so much. Upon arriving at check in they did not have one ready so they gave us a complimentary upgrade to one of their large one bedroom suites!!! Let me tell you that room was amazing. It had a full kitchen/dining room with pots,pans,dishes, silverware, etc in the drawers( which we did have a few of those in the Sundance, but nothing like this). The stove, dishwasher, microwave, and fridge were like brand new. We had an awesome blender. The sit down living room had the tv and fireplace with a leather couch and other seating.The comfy and spacious bed was in its own room with a tv. The bathroom had a large shower with jet tub for two people and also had two separate personal sinks. The place was like a small apartment! We even had a sliding door to a large size patio with deck furniture. We ordered room service that night and although it was pricey, that was the best salad and cheeseburger i had ever had in my life! Who thought that organic could be so good? I can't wait to go back just for the burger!
While we were there we unfortunately never made it up to the upper deck
(spa area?) nor to the gondola. Hopefully next time.
The only two things that i could wish for to make this place the best, would be later room service from the grill/restaurant and for it to be closer to Yellowstone. The drive would take us anywhere between 2-4 hours one way to and back from Yellowstone (pending on where you went in Yellowstone). We wouldn't get back until after midnight. We had to settle for McDonalds a lot because of the time we got back.
Oh and if you don't like the smell of sage, you may want to bring your own soap, shampoo, & conditioner. They also tease you with the stuff animal in your room. You can have it but for something like $30. That was just a little bit too much for a stuffed animal.
All in all i really like the place and i think you will too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located slopeside to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa offers easy access to the resort’s world-famous terrain and its 500 inches of annual snowfall. Serving as the premier choice for guests seeking the rustic elegance of a grand mountain lodge combined with modern décor and interior styling, the lodge offers authentic Western hospitality and a full menu of amenities. Guests enjoy access to SpaTerre, the destination spa and its ten treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, and a 24-person rooftop hot tub overlooking Jackson Hole’s world-famous terrain. Beyond the prime slopeside location, the hotel’s spectacular locale in the heart of Teton Village offers guests easy access the to the area’s national treasures with the entrance to Grand Teton National Park only one mile away and Yellowstone just 50 miles to the north. 145 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites at the AAA Four Diamond hotel include spacious studios and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Mountain Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Village Mountain Hotel
- Teton Lodge
- Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort Jackson Hole/Teton Village