“Exceptional, fun and relaxing!”

Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
Burlingame, California
“Exceptional, fun and relaxing!”
Reviewed February 22, 2010

These are actually individually owned condo's.. Very home like. Staff is exceptional and welcoming.. Amazing location and stunning!

Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
new york
Reviewed February 22, 2010

We just got back from a ski trip to Jackson Hole and stayed at TML. It was great. We got a 2 BR Bilevel suite. Our kids stayed in the 2 twin beds upstairs and had their own bath. We stayed in the master suite with our own bath. There was also a 3rd bath, kitchen, living rm with gas fireplace. It was a good amount of space for the price. The walk to the lifts was no more than 5 min. the cascade restaurant was great. the concierge was super helpful. The pool and hot tubs were great. The spa was really nice. I couldnt have asked for more...

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 18, 2010

We visited the Teton Mountain Lodge back in Feb. of '09 - don't know why it's taken me so long to write a review, when I've thought of the place often. This was a 'splurge' trip taken to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday, which we did in grand style, with skiing and a snowmobile trip through Yellowstone - a really once in a lifetime experience. LOVED. IT.

I'd sooooo go back like a shot. It was fairly expensive, but when I think of just about the perfect location for a really wonderful alpine stay - the Teton Mtn Lodge comes to mind.

The bed - wonderful linens, insanely comfortable. We booked a junior suite and it was just grand - a little balcony, rooms with sweeping views of the mountains, a cozy fireplace. We also made great use of the kitchenette and the laundry facilities.

The bathroom was just absurdly luxurious. Whirlpool tub, double shower...

It's also only about a five-minute walk from the ski area.

I think I'm just sitting around today daydreaming of getting to visit this wonderful place again. I'll be back someday.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Virginia
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Just got back from a 6 night stay at Teton Mountain Lodge and we loved it! We booked a 1 bedroom suite and got lucky with the corner room #332. Very spacious and great views out of all of the windows. The room was very clean and we loved the decor and the tile work in the bathroom. Very comfy king size bed, comfy robes, nicely done kitchen. I really could not find a single thing wrong with our room! We had the breakfast package which included a buffet each morning. The buffet was good, good choices, but the service in the restaurant was a little spotty, one morning good, the next not so good. The concierge was very nice and helpful in booking a wildlife expedition for us. Front desk staff was friendly, in fact everyone that we passed that worked in the hotel was friendly and said either hello or good morning. We also loved the large roof top hot tub. It was just a short walk to the slopes and once we figured out what run to take to end up back at the hotel (follow signs for the tram), it was pretty convenient.

I would highly recommend this hotel along with a few other recommendations in the town of Jackson: Trio Restaurant was awesome, drinks at the Wort Hotel a must and do the Wildlife Expedition if you don't have your own car - we got lucky and got a private 4 1/2 hr. tour and saw moose, elk, bison and big horned sheep. Great way to spend an afternoon if not skiing.

I think my only complaint is the bus into Jackson - $3 each person each way and you have to stop at every single bus stop along the way, turning a 15 min. drive into 40 minutes, was not convenient at all. Other ski places we have gone have had free shuttles.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Wollongong
Reviewed February 13, 2010

My partner and I recently stayed at the Teton Mountain Lodge for a ski holiday. I must say it wasnt the cheapest hotel I've stayed at, but it was most defintely worthwhile and value for money. The hotel is located right in Teton Village, within a couple of minutes walk to all restaurants, bars, the shuttle stop to Jackson Hole and most importantly, the ski lifts. We stayed in a standard room, although it was by no means 'standard'. We had a gas fireplace, and a massive two person bathtub. The room was very clean, and had (can you believe it!?) windows you can actually open - fresh air! The hotel staff were incredibly helpful and were willing to cater to any request we had. Concierge were wonderful, as were the wait staff in the hotel restaurant. The only criticism I would have was the noise that would come through the door that faced the adjoining room - at times you could hear the nieghbours conversations. If you can, request a room without an adjoing door. Other than that - we had a wonderful stay, and would stay there again in a second.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
OvaHere, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 4, 2010

On our way across-country last summer, pulling into the Grand Tetons, we did not have a place to stay for the night. I pulled out my I-Phone to search for a comfy hotel. This was the last place that had a room. We were willing to pay a little more to have the pool for our son and a comfortable bed to sleep in for the night. The woman I spoke to on the phone was very nice (she wasn't stationed at the hotel, but dealt w/ all of the chain's hotel reservations), but ehn when we pulled up... valet was rude... and the people at the front desk couldn't stop their conversation long enough to check us in. Getting to the room we discovered that our AC didn't work so we called down, they sent someone up who attempted to fix it, without luck, so they gave us free room service for breakfast the next morning. We left to go down to the pool, closed the door. Upon our return, the molding on the door had fallen off. [---] Was this just our REALLY bad luck or was this just a really bad room, or the hotel?!?!? MAN?!?

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Dacula, Ga
Reviewed January 16, 2010

From the first inquiry to check out the staff have all gone out of their way to give us a fabulous vacation. I made several phone calls to the concierge to coordinate activities while on the trip and they were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. This continued during the stay. They helped with meal planning and day trips to Yellowstone and Targee. The hotel was extremely clean and the housekeeping staff professional and sensitive on each interaction. We ate several meals in the Cascade Restaurant during our stay and found the staff there attentive and the food delicious. I visited the spa twice during my stay and was very pleased with my experiences. I had a massage and manicure there. We were able to use the pool and hot tube and found both enjoyable and clean. The front desk staff was prompt with all requests and very accommodating.

In closing I wish I had the names of all we came in contact so they could receive the proper thanks, but I really think each person; including the wonderful servers, who made us yummy drinks in the lobby from 3-5 pm, deserve a pat on the back for a job well done.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole
Hotel Jackson
Hotel Jackson
#3 of 40 in Jackson

Been to Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort? Share your experiences!