Lovely location for summer or winter stays. Our condo was 20 feet from a ski-lift (though it obviously isn't running in August). Clean, large, well appointed and comfortable. Hot-tub was a nice bonus.
Minutes to GTNP or the town of Jackson.
Only quibble is that the area is starting to get over developed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located slopeside to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa offers easy access to the resort’s world-famous terrain and its 500 inches of annual snowfall. Serving as the premier choice for guests seeking the rustic elegance of a grand mountain lodge combined with modern décor and interior styling, the lodge offers authentic Western hospitality and a full menu of amenities. Guests enjoy access to SpaTerre, the destination spa and its ten treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, and a 24-person rooftop hot tub overlooking Jackson Hole’s world-famous terrain. Beyond the prime slopeside location, the hotel’s spectacular locale in the heart of Teton Village offers guests easy access the to the area’s national treasures with the entrance to Grand Teton National Park only one mile away and Yellowstone just 50 miles to the north. 145 beautifully-appointed rooms and suites at the AAA Four Diamond hotel include spacious studios and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Mountain Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Village Mountain Hotel
- Teton Lodge
- Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort Jackson Hole/Teton Village