We just got back from a week long trip to Jackson Hole and the Snake River Lodge and I would absolutely stay here again. The rooms were very clean and appeared to have been renovated within the last year or so. The service was fantastic and the staff immediately responded to requests. The ski rental and valet service was outstanding. They were fast, efficient and courteous. It is ski in and a short walk out to the tram or gondola. We purchased the ski and stay package that included a very nice breakfast. An unexpected bonus was that they served free appetizers daily from 4:00 - 6:30. Granted, they were nachos, wings or fondu but it was still a nice way grab a snack after a day of skiing.
The pool and spa were nice as well. If the pool area got crowded with kids at the end of the day you could slip away to the quiet spa area which was nice. The only downside I could say is that the bar area was not slope-side and it felt as though you were in the lobby. If I were running the lodge I would move the bar to conference area to allow for more of an intimate feel and provide access to an outside deck for those nice sunny days.
Overall: a great place to stay for families or couples
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village