Decided to treat my honey to a little R&R away from the kids. Similar to other individuals I noticed a dirty little secret if you are trying to find a nice place for a good deal. I don't mind paying a resort fee, but I sure wish it would be included in the total cost up front! Booked this one on Priceline, and my nasty little surprise was a 25$ resort fee after it was already booked and paid for. The accommodations were very nice, and the room that we had was nice. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The room we had faced away from the mountains, but the view was still really nice. We had a nice little patio that we could have sat out on if we had wanted. I think the section we were in was saved just for third party business(priceline, booking, hotel.com, etc.) Tip: If the front desk staff say to use the elevator straight ahead, it is a little door to the left of the bar(doesn't look like an elevator door). I was surprised at the old fashioned elevator that took us up to our room, especially for having the rest of the hotel all decked out. If you are planning on going to the spa, be ready to pay more than you would for your room for the night. Wish we would have had time for the pool, it looked awesome!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village