We thoroughly loved our stay at Snake River Lodge. The rooms were immaculate and the beds were so comfortable you could stay all day, not that you'd want to with the perfect location and setting! The staff were wonderful, from housekeeping all the way to the front desk and concierge. The doormen/parking attendants were extra helpful and always pleasant. The only negative was the food. The $20 breakfast buffet was stone cold and the eggs were horrible. The only warm thing on the hot buffet was oatmeal and even it wasn't hot. We had dinner twice, both times the trout was overcooked, to the point of being dry and crispy the second time. The quinoa was horrible the second time as well. With all the other restaurants in Teton Village, there is no reason for eating there. But don't let the food keep you from staying there! It's a great place!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village