My Husband and I stayed at the Snake River Lodge for a 5 night vacation to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. Staying in Teton village was great because it gives the experience of staying in a more natural setting while still in close proximity to Jackson Town. Snake River was an absolutely wonderful hotel. The staff is nice and extremely informative about the area. They always asked if we need directions or help with booking an activity, offered advice on places to eat and hikes to take around the park. The rooms were nice, spacious, clean and well kept – we had a shared balcony room facing the mountains and it was a beautiful view to wake up to every morning. Breakfast in the dining room was such a great way to start the day. They have everything you would want to eat before heading out on your daily adventure – not to mention, the food was delicious. We were lucky enough to experience the Spa and pool on our vacation. We both booked massages – one of the best we have ever had. The facilities were in top condition, loved the heated indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi’s. The proximity to Grand Teton National Park was amazing – about a mile down the street, which makes it easy to get around the park. I Highly recommend visiting Jackson Hole and staying at the Snake River Lodge – summer or winter!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village