We stayed here June 26 - July 3, a total of seven nights. Two adults and two kids. We had a double bed room which was nice, but just a standard hotel room. I do think the rates are too high but most all of Jackson's hotels are. The breakfast is $20 a plate, way to high and no different than a Comfort Inn free breakfast. The resort if very clean and everyone was nice. The pool is nice too. There is a $25 a day fee at check out that is not on their web site which I think is ridiculous so beware of that. Over all we liked the resort and would recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village