I deal base camp for skiing Jackson Hole runs. The ski valet and ski in ski out works well for us.
Breakfast is expensive so we opted to eat breakfast at the Mangy Moose for half the price and we liked the food better. Bed comfortable - room small but adequate - bathroom consumables were not replaced regularly and we ran out of toilet paper - very annoying.
Food in the bar was tasty and cheap. staff were very friendly and apart from the first night with a screaming mother and child in the next room, it was pretty quiet. We would stay again without hesitation as the bus service to town was regular and efficient and the hotel provided what we require for a trip like this abet a little on the expensive side for the age of the hotel..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village