The only apparent good thing about the Snake River Lodge is the Spa it appears well maintained. However rooms are fine as long as you don't mind a visual view of the garbage dump which happened to be from an upgraded room. We do travel a lot and expect hotel staff to be trained for their positions. We seemed to have trouble with basic registration to housekeeping. The only staff that were up to snuff were the porters and car staff they were knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurant did not have anything available to us other than the buffet at breakfast thus we were forced to go elsewhere for breakfast and other meals. There was never anyone in the restaurant at any other time I believe that says alot. Each morning We did try to speak to staff on several occasions but most did not speak English so we did speak with the head of Housekeeping and he apologised and gave us a free breakfast. Perhaps in future this hotel could get a management team to improve all avenues of of service so people dont need to endure their problems and they have many.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village