Our family has stayed at the Snake River Lodge twice in the past year and a half; once in the summer (when the property was run by previous owner Rock Resorts) and then again this winter. Both experiences were first class. The summer stay involved four nights in a hotel-style room, which served as our base for excursions into Grand Teton National Park. The winter stay involved eight nights in a two-bedroom plus loft penthouse accomodation, which was over-the-top fabulous! The Ski Valet provided excellent ski-in ski-out access to the base of the slopes, and the in-house restaurants offered great local selections at affordable prices. On-site spa afforded welcome relief for aching bones after days on the slopes. While the prices are a bit on the high side, we felt we got what we paid for and would definitely return in either season!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village