“Skiing Jackson Hole”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
222sherih
“Teton Village”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our only issue was the fact that we had requested a bottom floor and will given the top floor third floor with no elevator. When we arrived we asked Robert at the front desk if we were on the bottom level and he assured me that we were I was very shocked to find out that not only were we not on the bottom floor but we were on the very top it's difficult for people in their 70s to lug a bunch of luggage to the very top floor. However I had made a mistake in my booking and actually had we were staying one more day they accommodated us without question so I was extremely pleased about that

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 20, 2016
Dear Sheri,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I apologize for the confusion regarding which floor this condominium was located on. Upon reading your review, I made sure we clearly stated this accommodation is on the 3rd floor. Should you stay with us in the future, we do have staff on hand that is happy to assist with luggage if needed. I am glad we were able to accommodate your additional night after you realized your mistake in travel dates. We hope that overall you had an amazing time in this beautiful condominium and visiting Jackson. We hope to see you again!

Jackson Hole Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 10, 2016
Dear Jim,

We love this condominium and are so glad you did too! The owners work hard to create a home away from home for their visitors and are excited to know your expectations were exceeded. We hope you had a great ski vacation. Come see us again.

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Team

Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Aug 29, 2013
Hello Francine,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a wonderful review of your most recent stay! I'm very happy to hear you fully enjoyed the Teewinot B4 condominium. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time visiting our National Parks and exploring the Jackson Hole area!

We do hope to see you again soon!

Jesica Robbins
Reservations Manager
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed April 5, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing