“Beautiful condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shannon20...
Clover, SC
“Beautiful condo”
Reviewed September 20, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

This was a beautiful condo. The place was clean and well appointed. I enjoyed the rustic, yet modern decor. The bed slept great also. I was very comfortable staying here, it felt like home for me. Once i arrived, i was somewhat disappointed that I wouldn't be spending more time in the room. The only downside i found to this condo was my balcony faced the parking lot and the fact that it was sandwiched between other buildings; but that is expected if you stay in Teton Village. I would have rather had a mountain view and a more private condo, but other than that, this place was great. I appreciated the quietness of this place also. I realize i did not stay during the peak season, but I usually don't on purpose. As for the garage door opener as some have posted, i found that I had to press it several times to get it to work. I hope to stay here again someday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The newness and cleanliness
Liked least: location, if you want more privacy, this may not be for you.
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Cody Wyoming

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Georgia
Reviewed August 6, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$185
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing