“Expensive but very good food, nice atmosphere”

Westbank Grill At Four Seasons Jackson Hole
Reserve with OpenTable
Westbank Grill At Four Seasons Jackson Hole is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Diners can use the START Bus to travel to Teton Village
Description: Reflecting the historic Western heritage of Jackson Hole, Westbank Grill pairs distinctive flavours with casual elegance, creating an inviting fine dining atmosphere. A large stone fireplace, dynamic open kitchen and stunning views of Teton Village and Rendezvous Peak provide a cosy setting for breakfast and dinner. Open daily from 7am - 11am for breakfast and 6pm - 10pm for dinner. Lunch offered during the winter season only.
Seattle, Washington
“Expensive but very good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The Westbank Grill at the Four Seasons reminds me a bit of a Ruths' Chris. The food was great, service was good for a ski town but not as good as one would expect from Four Seasons. The Wagyu strip was really delicious; the filets were nothing special. The lobster chopped salad was very good but a little light on lobster. The cowboy cookie was outstanding. We'd return but it fell just a bit short of my high expectations for Four Seasons.

Key West, Florida
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We ate here for lunch and dinner. Food is delicious and warms you up on a cold day. Service is impeccable and our waitress from last year remembered us!
Steaks are super big- you can definitely split one.
We loved the convenience, service and food!

New York City, New York
“Steak, Eggs Benedict and desert - high quality”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Wonderful staff, accommodating and genuine and a fabulous menu. Eggs Benedict was delicious and the steak was perfectly cooked. Would highly recommend for breakfast and dinner.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Incredible Sea Bass!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

First off, they have incredible bread! After you come up for air from the bread, know that the meat is incredible as are the fish options. We had two filet's at our table and one sea bass and one shrimp. Everything was divine, however the Sea Bass was above and beyond! And the Cowboy Cookie at the end was GREAT too!

Visited January 2014
Saint-Lambert, Canada
“Very good food, obviously over priced, slightly over serviced.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Nice place, obviously, the Four Season's hotel never goes for bad looking places... ;-)
The menu is quite short, yet offers a good variety. The food is quite good, BUT !
- prices are over the top. 55$ a steak, really ?
- talking about the steaks, quantities are for ogres ---we say ogres in French. same in English?--- 16 oz, 18 oz steaks, who needs all that food? I know many do eat it all, but I'm just sayin'... no need to stuff us.
- veggies.... please! I don't like having to dish out another 9 - 12 $ to get veggies in my plate. At that price point, please, veggies should at least be a given. That being said, the mushroom plate was ok, would have wished for more variety of mush and much less garlic...
- And finally, guys... three staff coming to our table within 5 minutes to find out if everything is ok is a tad too much in my book. Cool it off. If I'm not happy, don't worry, I'll get your attention.

But otherwise (!), for those who love a good steak, very very beautifully cooked I must say, the place is recommended IF you have lots of money to spend and don't quite care for the stuff I've ranted on above.

There. I said it.

- - - -
What I ate:
Parsnip & pumpkin soup (very good!)
6 oz filet mignon with peppercorn sauce
Mushroom plate (90% mushroom de Paris, a disappointment)
Pear & Financier cake
1 glass of Syrah
My damage amounted to 94$US, tax and tip included.

• Visited January 2014