All reviewszip liningpastry chefhorseback ridingthe main lodgechicken coopshooting rangehot tubdelicious lunchtheir livesteenage boysfeel like familycowboy bootswarm hospitalityswimming pondlaurencechaletbob
Reviewed April 5, 2016

The Red-Reflet ranch is not your average dude ranch, but exudes luxuries of quality and comfort in lodging, fresh and made -to- order -meals, and a wide array of activities for all ages. The staff at the ranch are incredibly personable, even down to the ranch mascot Tequila, the french bull-dog! It is a priority for the ranch to have their guests feel the freedom to enjoy their acreage while providing safety and learning of new skills like horse back riding, and rifle shooting.
All accommodations and lodges are very upscale, an air of sophistication yet familiar and warm. Fully stocked kitchen tailored to guests dietary restrictions. Be sure to check out the movie theatre room in the downstairs of the main lodge!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

My wife's work rented out the whole place for a Christmas party, it was some of the most friendly staff and pretty dam close to the best food I've ever ate if not the best!! It is definitely a pretty neat place, I was talking with the chef and he told me that there is all kinds of things to do during the summer like zip line, horseback and atv riding, etc... Will be going here again

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Absolutely 5 star!! Amazing meal, facility and people. We had our company Christmas party and dinner at the Red Reflet, we couldn't have had better service, warm and caring people. And did I mention the food absolutely delectable.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
usloulou, Owner at Red Reflet Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2015

So glad you enjoyed it as we certainly enjoyed hosting your group! Hope to see you again soon ... Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 9, 2015

Talk about exceeding my expectations, I was totally blown away by the entire week we spent at Red Reflet. I do admit I had some initial trepidation, as I'm not exactly the "cow-girl " type and I'm not really into horses, but I soon found out there was plenty to do and enjoy. (And the expansive views from the luxurious panorama chalet just take your breath away!) Every day's activities are customised, so my partner explored his "inner cowboy" and happily rode off on some amazing horse trails and enjoyed the shooting range, while I joined Mikey for long hikes along the canyon rim. At the end of each day we all gathered at the lodge with our extraordinary hosts Laurence and Bob for sunset drinks and delicious dinner, trading stories of the day's adventures. Highlights for us were: the helicopter ride - dipping through canyons, spotting elk, and giving us a better appreciation of this magnificent land; and our day trip to Yellowstone National Park. So yes, Red Reflet Ranch is remote, but that is part of the attraction, and we certainly plan to come back!!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed November 2, 2015

It doesn't get any better than this! This was my second mother/daughter trip to Red Reflet and it gets better and better. The ranch has it all. Lovingly cared for by owners Laurence & Bob. No reason to look any further for a Western guest ranch experience!!! I'll be back - again & again! Choose this ranch - you will thank yourself over and over - worth every penny!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family