“nice place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
malta, United States
“nice place to stay”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

stayed only one night nice place to stay. went to concert, Seen Alan Jackson. The hot free breakfast was excellent. The location was easy to find. Slept good. The pool was a little noisy for a late night. Would stay there next time I am in Sheridan,Wy

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Pueblo, Co
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We'd had a long day of driving, and were greeted by a very nice young man at the desk. He was pleasant and helpful, and provided us with good information about restaurants within walking distance. We didn't want to get in the car again. This Hotel is located on Main St., and there are plenty of Restaurants close by. There are also some interesting shops near by, although most were closed by the time we had arrived. The rooms were smaller than most of the Best Western rooms I've experienced. The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. We had requested a quiet room when we made the reservation, and we were given a room away from the busy street. The street noise might be a problem for some people at the front of the hotel. The breakfast was very good. All in all, it was a good stay.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the busy street may be noisey.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for your time rating us here on TripAdvisor, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Best Western in Sheridan is a motel -- which means that every room opens to the outside. At first I wasn't sure I would like that because I had to walk down a long, dark outside corridor, but when I turned the corner to find my room I found that I had come in the wrong way and all was good. The room was big. Comfy bed and linens. Quiet. I was glad to stay downtown to get a sense of Sheridan. It was fun to walk Main Street. It seems an authentic working western town, unlike Jackson say, with a few old-time antique shops. No noise from other guests. Although I had to turn the air conditioner off to sleep. At first I thought it was because it was old, but last night I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Reno and I had to do the same thing, so it might just be me. There was chocolate at checkin and real half and half for my coffee, so I was a happy camper. The front desk was helpful. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I always stay upstairs so there is no noise above me.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
We here at the Best Western love to hear your feedback about our property. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great rating. Hope to see you soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel had all the amenities to make us very comfortable. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions, and the breakfast included was excellent. The location is convenient to the interstate highway if you're wanting to get off the next morning quickly, but it's not that convenient to shops and restaurants in town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for staying with us here at the Best Western Sheridan Center. We enjoy hearing feedback from our guest. We hope to see you again on any future stays.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 25, 2013

No problems with room, bed, food. Breakfast was very good. Had a large selection. We went to check in at 4:00 after driving from Yellowstone. Rooms were not cleaned yet. Had to wait at least 1.5 hours for 2 rooms to be cleaned.

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed July 24, 2013

It didn't start off very well. We arrived at 4:30 and the reception told us that our rooms were not ready - even though the check in time is 3:00. When I was not willing to just accept that, he managed to find us two rooms that were ready. I don't know why he just didn't do so at once... The rooms were large with comfortable beds and I could easily have stayed here for more than one night. There was a couple of travelling groups staying at the same time as us - and some of those gusts made a lot of noise in the corridor in the evening. I know that is not the hotel's fault, but there is always a risk staying in hotels that also receive those big bus groups... They serve you a complimentary hot breakfast, but when we came at 9:00 they were out of several items, like cream cheese and youghurts. I asked the lady for the latter, and she managed to find us two youghurts from the kitchen. She was nice and appologized for not having any more.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sarah G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experience on your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback to help us improve our guest satisfaction. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Sarah G
Front Office Manager
Los Banos, California, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice property, but the rooms were small. The closet is very close to sink and must be closed to get by. I'd have to stop getting ready and move away from sink area every time someone went into bathroom. The beds were comfy with nice tvs. The view out of our window was a run down neighborhood and we could see into their backyards. The indoor pool area was very clean and jacuzzi was perfect! The hot breakfast was served in the restaurant on site. We enjoyed the breakfast despite the fact that it was lacking many items. The host said they were waiting on the delivery truck...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sarah G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with us here at the Best Western Sheridan Center. Our hotel values your feedback to insure that our guest enjoy their stay. We hope to see you again on your next go around.

Sarah G