Best Western Sheridan Center
Great 4.5/5
Alamo Motel(Sheridan)
Super Saver Inn(Sheridan)
1,035 results
All reviewssky bridgemain buildingbest westernswestern hotelsboth sidesdairy queenroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolmain sthot tubwould stay againdowntown areagreat place to stayyogurtroad tripdesk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I recently traveled to Sheridan while visiting a friend that lives there and he recommended the Best Western. The staff was friendly, the room was modern, clean, comfortable, and quiet. You can't beat the location, and you will want to visit the restaurant as the food and service were excellent. My only complaint was that I couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Sheridan is a little town. The hotel was ok. The room was extremly hot, and it took awhile for the air conditioner to cool the room off. The rooms were not dirty, but the outside could have used some sweeping, and cleaning up. We ate at the restaurant, and the waitress dropped her tray on one of the people that was sitting at out table. She felt terrible, and apologized, but nothing was done with the bill. The food was good. I would stay there again if it was the only place available.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2011

I had one of the nicest hotel experiences I ever had. Rooms were great. Pool was good-it had a hot tub, too. Parking was easy. Baically, it was easy and comfortable. Someone said something about trains-the noise was barely audible. There are very few serious quality hotels in Sheridan. This is the tops.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2011

this Hotel is people and pet friendly. Quiet location, easy to find - inside and outside access to rooms. Offers complimentary breakfast in hotel restaurant - very good food and service. We found the heater very noisy and it ran constantly -- it was a very cold night -15degr.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
karrynkimball, Director of Sales at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with trip advisor. I appreciate the compliments and extremely happy you had a good experience. Unfortunately when it is -15 degrees outside our heaters will try to make your room as comfortable as possible and I am terribly sorry it ran all night. I look forward to having you be our guest in the future....and bring your pet with you!!!!

Karryn Kimball
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I most enjoyed my stay at the Best Western in Sheridan. Not only was the room clean, modern, and well designed, but the staff and amenities made the stay even better than it already was. Breakfast was excellent and the server was extraordinarily attentive.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wondrfule review of our hotel!!! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and deidication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience with Trip Advisor. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Karryn Kimball