“Consistent food and friendly service”

Sanford's Grub & Pub
Ranked #16 of 82 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed December 25, 2011

We regularly eat here, the food they offer is good, and we rarely encounter any problems. A lot of the food on the menu is somewhat unique, and you'll like the spicy options. Sometimes during lunch and dinner you have to expect a fairly long wait to get seated.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

bring a truck for your left-overs...these portions are huge!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

This place has great food! The service when I went was a little slow but I loved the atmosphere, a lot of items on the menu to choose from and delicious food (especially the burgers & onion rings)!

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I tried this place as I was traveling through Sheridan with my small airplane. The place had curb apeal with all the neon signs, wall art and funky decor. But once I got in their, the waitress was nasty to me. She was arrogant and placed e next to "Billy Bob" and his buddy "Hoss" and their cowboy hats. I asked to be moved over to an area more comfy to me and she seemed so disrupted by my request.

She finally moved me to another room and acted nervous and cold as I ordered. She then let me alone for 15-20 between visits to make sure I am content.

The food was basic bar foods, the mixed drinks were watered down and costly. I shifted to draft beer and she was useless in helping me select.

I love the venue and think that management needs to re-train these cute little waitresses on customer service skills before the ruin the business!

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We went to Sanford's, as it was one of the only places to eat in Sheridan, Wyoming. While the food was okay, certainly what you'd expect for the money, the service was pretty lousy. It took our waiter around ten minutes to acknowledge our existence, and then he seemed less than enthusiastic about waiting on us. What was odd was that he had a completely alternate personality when waiting on the table next to us. The atmosphere was typical bar/chain restaurant. Burgers are good and pretty filling.