“One of the best Starbucks I've had”
Review of Starbucks

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Douglas, Wyoming
“One of the best Starbucks I've had”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My Toffee Nut Latte with 2 extra pumps of syrup was amazing! Katie did a great job. A gentlemen behind me even said his coffee was one of the best he's had, too. Hopefully you will get Katie as a barista when you go to Starbucks.

• Visited July 2014

Story
“YUCK!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very Bitter coffee. Great folks behind the counter but the coffee was terrible! Had a Vanilla Late and the vanilla and milk didn't help.
Will try it again someplace else but not this one again.

Visited February 2014
Swanland
“Not up to the usual Starbucks standards”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We visited late evening with the result that staff were cleaning the floors as well as making the coffee. The décor was grubby and the toilets not particularly pleasant. We were unsure why there were signs requesting 'No soliciting' and 'No loitering' and wondered what sort of a place we had gone into.

Visited September 2013
“Great!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at this Starbucks! I was served by Collen and Heidi and service doesn't get better. Quick amazing coffee in a clean beautiful building. Hope they get their renovations finished soon. Much better than the Starbucks from my town in Utah, good job! Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Friendliest staff”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was in Sheridan for about 5 days and the Starbucks was close to my hotel. I went each morning before I went out with my guide and by my third time there, they remembered me and even remembered what I liked to order. Excellent friendly service.
Consistently good coffee too; it tasted the same each day which you don't get at every Starbucks anymore.

Visited May 2013