“Great stop over”
Review of Peter D's RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sheridan
Peter D's RV Park
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great stop over”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stopped here on our way to Kalispell. Great place. Restroom and showers are spotless. Peter, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. The RV is fairly new to us and he came over and showed us how everything works. Recommended a great restaurant too.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We are only here for 1 night as we travel from Cody, WY to Custer, SD. Very clean, friendly RV park with 50 amp service, w/s, nice sites overlooking hills. Definitely a place we would return to with our motorhome. We do not use the public restrooms so I cannot comment on them. All sites are pull-thru.

Sequim, Washington
Reviewed September 11, 2013

After having traveled a great deal around the United States this year we found this RV park to be the cleanest, most friendly and truly amazing. Not only were we greeted with smiles but friendly chatter as well. We arrived later in the afternoon and yet the owner, Peter, was courteous, helpful, and just a pure delight to be around. He told us to let him know if we would like some squash from his wife's garden. They like to give "hungry" folks some good veggies! Sure enough he was there in the morning at our site to ask if we'd like some squash. He came over with 2 Patty Pan, 2 zucchini, a yellow squash, and 2 cucumbers. The showers and washrooms were so clean they sparkled. What a treat to have clean facilities and lots of hot water for our showers. We will definitely stay again when we come to Sheridan, WY.

1 Thank vrshep
Seattle, Wa
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have been fulltiming in our Winnebago motorhome for several years and Peter D's is the overall best campground that we have experienced. Any negative reviews must be questioned unless they include the RV camping experience of the individual writing the review. Granted, there are very few trees...the overall terrain is similar to the high desert. We will not only stay here whenever we pass but will unconditionally recommend this campground to our friends. Oh yes, you will not find more modern or cleaner restrooms or shower rooms anywhere. Lastly, Peter is the friendliest and most helpful camp host that we have had the pleasure to meet.

Newport Beach, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pete's RV park is very clean and the owners are very friendly. It doesn't have much shade but none of them do in the surrounding area. Great pull thru's with plenty of room for the tow car. Most people staying there are there for a day passing through. Barb the owner even offered me some vegetables out of her onsite vegetable garden. The restrooms are very clean and the laundry facilities. I suggest reservations as they fill up fast on a daily basis during the summer. We will be back again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jan F
Goodyear, AZ
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our experience at Peter D's was the opposite of the the review before ours. Peter and Barbara run a well organized and efficientl RV Park. All sites are pull thru with free unsecure WIFI.

We were welcomed with friendly smilesq, given lots of information about Sheridan. He actually wrote the names of places to visit, highlighted the roads to take and then drew arrows at the exact location.

The office, laundry room and showers were immaculate. Barbara offers free vegetables from her garden which is in the center of the park. We were parked facing a large pasture with a few cows and 2 horses that we enjoyed seeing.

On the day of our departure, Peter came to our site to thank us for staying and encouraged us to return again. In 30+ years of RVing that's only the 2nd time that has happened. What a nice touch.

We definitely recommend Peter D's.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Laramie, Wyoming
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The owner of this RV park is so abrasive right away, I decided not to stay. He interrogated me about where I was from, how many nights I wanted to stay (as he rudely informed me that there were no long-term stays, we were just passing through from Montana to Colorado and had no intention of staying longer than one night), he demanded to know if the use of the site was for me personally. Of course it was, we have a brand new 45ft American Heritage Motor Coach, we are clearly not the "wrong kind of people" he seems to be trying to weed out. When I told him that I was using the site for personal use he said, "by yourself?" This was creepy to me, and I told him that my boyfriend would be with me. He then said, there will be absolutely no partying and no one can come over. I informed him that my boyfriend was 53 and I am in my late 30's, we aren't partiers, we are recreational travelers. He then demanded to know where my boyfriend worked. Not that it was any of his business, but I informed him that he doesn't work, again, we are recreational travelers. He then said, well, come back after 11am. Needless to say, I would rather sit in the Wal-Mart parking lot for free and run our generator for electricity than put up with being pre-judged by some bitter old man. I don't know if he intentionally doesn't want business or just enjoys being a jerk? But I refuse to be treated like I am some criminal or be chastised for what other people must have done to make him this way. Good luck with that buddy......there is a place called the Lake Stop just up the road, I can enjoy the view of the lake and not get interrogated!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends