“Best Pizza in Town”
Review of Powder River PIzza

Powder River PIzza
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Surprised that there are no reviews.
Description: Surprised that there are no reviews.
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great pizza and salad bar. They have alot of great speciality pizzas like a greek, taco & thai pizza. Great place to hang out with friends or to bring the family. Lots of Tv's if your going there to watch the big game too. The only downside to this place is that they don't deliver.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank WyoTravler13

Lawrenceville
“Great pizza and family atmosphere”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

While visiting Sheridan, this was recommened as a good place to get pizza and they were right. It was just the two of us, but it's obvious this was a great place to take your family. Friendly service. It was loud but everyone seemed to be having a good time and the pizza was great.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank gcomp55
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good pizza, great salad bar”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We decided on this after checking with tripadvisor, but I was a little wary due to the small number of reviews. We were pleasantly surprised! The service was a little iffy, but the food was great! I got a plate for the salad bar, and when I rounded the corner, I immediately thought I had made a mistake due to the whitish iceberg lettuce. I then realized that almost everything on the bar was made in restaurant, if not, it tasted like it. It was great! My wife thought the salads were a little on the vinegary side, but I was fine with it. The pizza was loaded with mozzarella, and at $23 for 2 salad bars and a large pizza, I was very happy. I wish this place was in my town!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ben584
Buffalo, WY
“Best pizza for miles around!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Good pub atmosphere, great selection of beer, good service. And the food? Just had the best pizza we've had in ages! Try the Greek pizza. I usually don't like chicken on pizza, but this was outstanding.

1 Thank BuffaloBobbi
Independence, Oregon
“Good pizza and nice beer selection”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Have eaten here six times in the last two summers, always good pizza. Eat in the bar for table service and in the dining room for serving yourself. Good pizza choices and good quality ingredients. The beer selection is good as well with local microbrews on the menu.

• Visited July 2012