“Nice, clean room at a good price.”
Review of Alamo Motel

Alamo Motel
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The young man at the front desk was very nice. Our room was clean and spacious enough for under $80.00. Close to a great restaurant, Wyoming Steak and Chop. This was a good starting point for heading north to the LIttle Big Horn Battlefield, which was what we did the next day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

There are newer reviews for Alamo Motel

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had the family unit and it suited our needs. The staff was helpful and nice. The room was clean and we all slept good. Breakfast area wasn't much. The ice machine was located in the lobby with limited ice. All in all for a good night's sleep it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank smilesgalore2003

Reviewed August 14, 2013

They charged my card 210 dollars extra for a pet I left at home and a fictitious cigarette I smoked in their room. Needless to say I am disputing the charges. I hope this review costs them much more than the $210 they stole from me!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Cole ray

Thanks for taking your time to write your opinion on our hotel. First off, I apologize for any inconvenience you might had at our hotel. The $210.00 Charge was for smoking in non smoking room. Even you said in this review that you smoked in our room and this is cleaning fee. it also mention in registration form that you sign that if you smoke in our non smoking room the will be a charge for cleaning that room. Again i apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Pretty consistent with the 000's of our hotels offering a budget service. The reception doubles as a breakfast room but its so small with only room for 2 seats. Room was ok, air con was a bit noisy but other than that you generally get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Clean & quiet, lots of hot water, comfortable bed. The breakfast area & food choices are limited, but worked ok for us as it was a quiet time of year with not a lot of other guests around. Friendly staff, overall fine place to stay for a quick overnight.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We arrived in Sheridan in the evening and booked into the Alamo Motel. The staff were very friendly and recommended a place to eat which was excellent. The room was very clean, which is our main criteria - clean floors, clean sheets, clean bathroom and nice smelling. Although the room was not large it totally met our needs and of course our main criteria. It was very good value for money and I would recommend a stay here to all our fellow travellers

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is an old motel, completely redone. It was as clean as any motel we've ever stayed at. The owner was most cordial and helpful. The room was not large but quite adequate for a night's stay. Restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple