“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”

Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We booked a room here and checked in. Went straight to the room and stright back to the front desk after finding HAIR all over the sheets and pillows. They REFUSED A REFUND and we left. The manager called that week and refused to give our money back and our credit card copmany made us pay! DO NOT STAY HERE! THE ROOMS ARE NASTY AND THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank rmyers820
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thanks for taking your time to write your opinion on our hotel. First off, I apologize for any inconvenience you might had at our hotel. You say there were hair all over the beds and my front desk clerk and I wouldn't refund you your money. Well here's the thing, you were in the room for more than 3 hours and when I travel I always tear the bed apart as would most travelers would. My frontdesk clerk went to check the room with you after you complained, he found nothing on the beds, and so did I when I was at the property. If you have any proof of hair being on my hotel's bed, then I will gladly give you a full refund and a free night if your in town. Again I do apologize for any inconvenience you had at my hotel and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at my email: alamo.motel@hotmail.com.

Zubair Khan
GM, Alamo Motel
307-672-2245

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stayed at Alamo it was welcoming. The rooms are very clean and big. Stayed there for 3 days and enjoyed it. Front desk staff was very helpful. We will be back.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Arizo
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our motel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Sheridan, Wyoming
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have been staying in the motel for almost a month and in all of my traveling experiences I have never had such a friendly and helpful staff. They always go above and beyond what you expect. The rooms are very clean. The wireless internet is excellent.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room #106 which is in the back corner and it was very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Jerry B
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this review, December 21, 2011
Thanks for the review. I am glad you enjoying your stay and we look forward to having you a loyal customer. If you need anything feel free to contact me or one of my employees.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 1, 2011

We knew we would not get to Sheridan Wy until very late at night so we made a reservation through Hotelscom. When we arrived at 2AM the desk clerk was irritable and said we were not charged the right amount on Hotel.com. He demanded that we make up the difference in cash. Rather than fight about it or start to look for another place, I handed him the cash, then he refused to give me a receipt! DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR GAMES!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank R R
Thanks for the review. I talked to the night clerk and he told me that you had an extra person with you. If you look at the Hotels.com website and on your receipt from Hotels.com, it cleary states that there may be additional charges. As for the receipt from us, he couldn't give it to you because the room was pre-paid by Hotels.com and it contained Hotels.com credit card number. The confirmation you received from Hotels.com is your receipt. Also I have video cameras in my hotel and I watched the tape, my employee did not demand you to pay in cash, he asked you on how you would like to pay. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you but my employees do their job very seriously. Again I apologize for any inconvenience and if you have any questions feel free to email me at alamo.motel@hotmail.com or call me.

Thanks,
307-672-2455

Travelers are raving about these Sheridan hotels

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Rooms were nice and clean, had an fridge and mircowave, large bathroom, comfortable bed, friendly staff, and a must, highspeed internet in the room. We recommend.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank bullrider24

Richland, Washington
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Small ol' comfortable room. Old glass blocks for window in bathroom with a small screened window in the middle. Appears to be family owned and was well kept. Free Wifi and very friendly. One note to management, have the cleaning person look under the furniture. I dropped something and when I went to look under the bed and nightstand it wasn't the best of images for cleanliness. I didn't shop other economy hotels other than what was here on TA so I cant tell you if its competitive or not. Other than the under furniture lack of cleanliness I was happy.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank tootalltraveler
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you for a nice review and glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. I do sincerely apologize for discomfort of cleaniness under the bed might have caused you but we do strive to keep our motel clean from day in to day out and I will ask the housekeeping staff to maintain a clean environment inside and outside of the hotel . Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or drop by again. I forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again.

Zubair Khan
General Manager, Alamo Motel
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Pleasantly surprised by this motel. Our room was located at the end, closest to the office, and it looked like a nice efficiency apartment! It has a small kitchen area with a sink, microwave, fridge and stove, and I could've cooked something if I had groceries! It has a pretty decent size bathroom, too. It was clean, comfortable and felt kinda homey. It's a very good place for its price. The staff was helpful and friendly, too. We stayed for one night, but we surely would be more than happy to stay longer if we were in the area longer. Parking is a little tight if you have a large vehicle like a pick-up truck or something though. I don't know how the other rooms look like, but our room was very nice for a motel! Didn't expect it to have all that at all.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank colbyRachmaninoff
AlamoMotel, General Manager at Alamo Motel, responded to this review, August 20, 2011
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel!!! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems that our hard work and perservance is paying off. I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff, I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Zubair Khan, GM