“Had lunch here while shopping historic downtown...great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Midtown Cafe
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Had lunch here while shopping historic downtown...great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We just lucked onto this little restaurant and were thrilled at how good the service and food was with fair prices to boot. Recommended is the Pesto Pizza which comes with a delicious salad for $8.95. The homemade lemonade is really good on a hot August day too! We arrived before noon and noticed that all the tables filled up pretty fast, so come early for lunch!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nina R

Weatherford, Texas
“Good food, reasonably priced, service was so-so...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Pretty straightforward, diner style, small place right on main drag in downtown Sheridan. Prices were fair, lunchtime service was less attentive than I would have liked on a hot, hot day. The food was okay, nothing objectionable, but nothing distinguishing either. I wouldn't be opposed to returning, but would likely try something else close by first.

Visited July 2014
Gillette, Wyoming
“Why no menu!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I haven't tried it yet...but would be more apt to if I could see the menu for choices...

A it's a toss up between you and frackeltons!

Now what would you say?

3 Thank Dawn K
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Really Charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We ate here for lunch and really enjoyed it. We all got different sandwiches and they were all good. The service was excellent. The place has very nice art work on the walls, which is also for sale. We would eat here again for sure!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TMWalters504
Kalispell, Montana
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My parents and I stopped here for lunch on our way back home from South Dakota. I chose it based on TA reviews. So glad I did! All the staff were super friendly and the service was quick. My dad ordered the chicken quesadilla, my mom had one of the focaccia pizzas, and I had the tuna sandwich with a side of potatoes (lightly sautéed with onions olive oil). We were all very pleased with the freshness and quality of our meals. Tons of menu items to choose from. And some yummy looking cookies/treats were on display on the counter too. We were too full to try them. Next time. We'll definitely come back on our next visit to the area!

Visited July 2014