“This hotel desperately needs updating and cleaning”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Sheridan

Super 8 Sheridan
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Littleton, Colorado
“This hotel desperately needs updating and cleaning”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Missoula, MT, and we just wanted a comfortable bed and clean bathroom for one night. We often stay at Super 8 motels, and this one was far below the usual quality of a Super 8. The lock to our room didn't work, the sink did not have a plug, the tile floor was sticky, several of the outlets didn't work, the faucet was loose and had no grout or sealant around it, the carpet was filthy, and there was an unpleasant odor - almost like urine - in the room. We would have left, but it was late at night and we had already paid $95 for this awful place. The owners of the Super 8 chain need to visit this place and demand improvements.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725. Sincerely, UV General Manager Super 8,Sheridan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mpls, MN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Located next to a lumber yard and noisy train area in an unattractive part of town. The room was clean but really old and kind of dumpy looking. The bathroom was clean but old. Not sure how much the person painting these rooms had been drinking as it was such a splotchy, drippy mess when done. Check in was easy. People there were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was ok but nothing special. Made me wish I had stayed at a newer place. Dog friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, July 11, 2012

Super 8,Sheridan

Travelers are raving about these Sheridan hotels

Missoula, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

My room was next to the back door (which was not secure) so was noisey with people going in and out. But that was the least of my problems. The room smelled, (that old musty smell), the wall plug-in by the bed was pulled away from the wall exposing the wires, there was a chunk of material and foam out of one of the chairs, the bathroom sink drained very slow, the following morning the toilet wouldn't flush, and at the continental breakfast the jelly was old! all this for $100.00 p/nite!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, July 11, 2012

brighton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were travelling around the west for three weeks and this was the poorest motel we stayed in.
Its more or less the first you come to leaving the interstate and this must bring them the business.
Right on the highway with the train tracks behind and piles of logs and junk in between the outside is not very appealing. The staff were friendly enough and the room was ok but there was a musty smell throughout, the wifi only worked in the lobby and the breakfast was very basic set up in a corner of the lobby with only one small table to sit at. At $90 it was poor value

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, June 22, 2012

Waxahachie
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

I needed a place to stay and this Super 8 motel was in the right place at the right time. They have truck parking, indoor hallway to rooms, and a comfortable bed. I didn't need any more than that. Very courteous staff. Easy check-in/check-out.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
UV G, General Manager at Super 8 Sheridan, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-6729725.

Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

The staff was excptionally friendly and accomidating. The room was fresh and very clean, wifi available and breakfast including waffles promptly at 6am! It was a very welcoming and enjoyable stay at a reasonable rate it is definitly going to be my one stop place to stay in Sheridan, Wy!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lacie M
Dear Sir/Madam

Lewiston, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

Clean rooms, good quality c-breakfast which included waffles. Pet friendly. Friendly front desk clerk.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family