“Diamond of Sheridan, WY”
Review of Bagels & Beyond

Bagels & Beyond
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2013

#14, The Veggie. Sub cream cheese for hummus. Amazing! tons of good stuff, packed on a bagel. Nice iced coffee. Super friendly service.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Love the club sandwich at Bagel Express! They make great bagel sandwiches. Their bagels are great plain too. The only problem is their pricing. They average over $5 for a bagel sandwich plus $3 for a specialty drink. It can get pricey for a quick meal.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I didn't expect this little place to be as nice on the inside because of the impression I got from the outside. The outside is clean, don't get me wrong, it's just that their sign looks homemade and not very professional. This is your first impression, so I imagined it wouldn't be very nice on the inside. I was pleasantly surprised.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The bathroom was clean. The creativity in bagel flavors was admirable, but the bagels themselves are mediocre. I don't think anyone from the east who knows bagels is going to be too impressed by these.

They're warm and fresh, but bland. Plus, they don't have that bagel-type crust outside, so they're more like bready doughnut-type bagels.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The staff greeted us as we walked in the door, were eager to please, and seemed to like their jobs. The bagels were very good, great number of choices, a generous size, and there was a decent selection of breakfast and lunch sandwiches. We enjoyed the egg sandwich (JT's) on everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) bagels. The coffee was good, too. We were happy to support a local business, who has to compete with a Perkins right across the street. Very satisfied.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Friendly people always good bagels. You can eat in or take out. Also, by day old bagels by the dozen. They freeze well and can be enjoyed at a later date at home in your jammies.