“Not that great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Just visited this restaurant for dinner on a Tuesday night. Read the previous reviews and they raved about the green chili pork burrito. The burrito was not very exciting and the green chili was watered-down and bland. The chips are store-bought and the salsa is pretty good. I would not recommend this restaurant and I would not come back 12 dollars for a burrito is pretty steep.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Oliva's is one of me and my wife's personal favorites. This place has in my opinion the best green chili in the state. Always delectable and depending on the cook that day can be on the hotter side on mild to hot, but it is so worth the burn! My go to dish is chili verda smoothered pork burrito. All of there salsas are homemade and all food comes out pipping hot. For a town with very limited selection of mex, this place is a true jewel.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is very delicious. The burritos are my favorite - full of rice and vegetables, as well as meat and beans.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love Oliva's!! We eat there at least two times a week. I always have the huevos rancheros. I am finishing up the ones from yesterday's lunch as we speak!! Service is always great and my huevos taste the same every time!!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Above average to excellent Mexican food. Friendly and attentive service. Very good chips & salsa... and margaritas ... and two good entrees.