TripAdvisor
Sheridan
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Very clean
Price was ridiculous compared to other hotels in other towns but it was comparable to others. Baseball team was there so lots of in and out and knocking and..... grandkids were jumping in the 9 foot pool and dude cane out and told us no jumping in the pool cause it knocked water out.... kids jump in pools last time I checked. Continental breakfast was a joke. He does the bare minimum to get by. No over achieving here. Room was immaculate. List of charges if you steal anything. $15.00 for a wash cloth seemed high so I didn’t steal one cause we all steal washcloths and alarm clocks? Anyway. Place was clean but overpriced in my opinion. Poor owner guy will keep you in line. Trust me.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jmangosing
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Worst customer service ever. The lobby was stifling hot and the gentleman at the front desk was very very unprofessional (Jahan [-].) Threatening my friend and I with our "deposit" for the room... Long story. Also, the pictures on here are VERY deceiving. The pool was empty and the continental breakfast was a joke. Didnt stay the night so not sure but to me the cereal looked stale in the containers they had them in. Please PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE if you want an enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Dachdad87
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Ridgeway is budget however this property is newish clean, tidy and has a pool. Desk staff warm, friendly and very nice. Perhaps because of construction there was NO traffic noise allowing great sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Although it isn’t the fanciest motel I’ve ever stayed at it was clean and comfortable. The pool was warm and clean. It allowed pets for a minimal fee in some rooms ( we didn’t have any but it was nice to know we could. ) Continental breakfast was satisfactory and staff was friendly and helpful. Good restaurants and bars nearby. The main road was under construction but the noise wasn’t bad.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Receptionist busy online with the only fan in the lobby pointed at him. Didn't want to log out to find my reservation. He asked for a $50 pet fee for my 2 small/medium (clean) dogs that I was upfront about, after all I had researched and booked this pet-friendly room online already. I couldn't afford that so I told him I would have to cancel and get a refund. Expedia tried, but could not get ahold of this guy to get a refund till 3 days later. No refund, "hotel policy". Naturally, he did not mention that. Go somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2018