“Fun Place”

Pony Grill and Bar
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a fun out of the way place. The atmosphere is lively and the service is fantastic. Any server walking by asks you if you need anything. Food quality is good with a full bar selection. Family oriented Pub and Grub. Look for this place.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped in for a quick lunch. There is seating outside but was too hot so we sat inside. A typical bar menu and the food was average fare. The service was also average without much enthusiasm or friendliness but was efficient.I had a Taco Salad which was ok. My husband had the Burrito Special which was pretty good.I would recommend going with the specials. They did have free popcorn and would be a great place to watch the game.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great spot for an afternoon or evening snack or meal. Typical bar-type menu. Food is good and popcorn is free. A rather nice patio but close to a busy intersection. I thought their prices a little high, especially for the beer.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Sat at the bar today and was impressed by the wait staff. Everyone worked together to serve the customer. We enjoyed their cooperation and teamwork. No one stood around, everyone worked together to give the customer service. We enjoyed our time with you and will come again if we come through Sheridan again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

First of all you can sit inside or outside. We sat inside and helped ourselves to free popcorn while waiting for our food. The menu had typical bar food but also had a lot of different items that most places will not have. I had the chicken sliders with home made chips. Food was normal. Waitress got our special instructions correct and food came out with good timing. Would I go back? Definitely. I'd like to try some of the other menu items!