“Fresh veggies, good service”

Ole's Pizza & Spaghetti House, Inc.
Ranked #61 of 80 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: Pizza
St. Paul
“Fresh veggies, good service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was surprised to see fresh veggies on the pizza, and while the salad bar only had iceberg lettuce, the rest of the salad bar was good. Excellent service, but the pizza was only okay.

Visited July 2013

Duluth, Minnesota
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate here with a large group, and the place was very busy. Our waiter was busy, too, but did a good job and was very friendly. The pizza was really good, would go back.

• Visited July 2013
Denver
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went there this evening in search for Italian food on my current business trip. Hostess seated me while wearing a large backpack. Must have been a change in shift. She told me my waitress would be me in a moment. The waitress passed me 4 times in 10 minutes without greeting me or taking my drink order. I walked out. I have no time for poor customer service. They must be doing well if they don't need business. 4 more nights in town but I won't be back.

Visited June 2013
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Worse experience I've ever had in Sheridan”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We've eaten here several times. The pizza isn't bad; the pasta is okay. This particular visit, my husband ordered the prime rib. It was the most horrible piece of meat we've ever seen served in a restaurant. After he complained about it, the manager told him it was because they usually only serve in on Thursday through Saturday. Okay....we were in on a Monday. If you don't have an acceptable piece of prime rib to serve to customers, don't you think you should tell them it's not served that night? We had no idea. When my husband pointed out the sign right in front that says, 'try our new prime rib dinner', the manager then pointed to another sign behind that one that said Thu-Sat. Wow...so we didn't read every sign as we walked in the door. He ordered it; she never indicated it could not be prepared. It was just awful. In addition, the prime rib was supposed to come with a baked potato. They brought a plate with a dish of butter and a dish of sour cream on it but lo and behold, no potato! We will never go back here. There is better pizza to be had in Sheridan, and better prime rib pretty much anywhere else in the country.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank dragonstarjk
Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pasta is the best. Also, the salad bar is very very good. The staff is always very nice and service fast. The kids will love the game room.Ole's Pizza is a family owned business and you can tell they to pride in the restaurant and like their customers. If you are traveling through Sheridan do not miss this place

Visited January 2013