I booked this room after reading some mixed reviews. When we pulled up, I wasn't sure I'd made the right decision. Our room was in a back building that was a bit tricky to find. Luckily, we were given a map at check-in. The building was right off the train track which added to my concern. However, once inside the room, I was pleasantly surprised! The room was clean and comfortable. It was easy for me to navigate my wheelchair around the room. They had a very easily accessible roll-in shower. There was no noise from trains or any of the neighbors. They have a delicious restaurant on site. My husband had baby rack ribs which were so good! I had the Southwest salad which came with a jalapeno ranch they made there. Delicious! While maybe the location is not as desirable (read: not within walking distance to downtown), it's only a 2 minutes drive, and is a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Trails End Motel located in downtown Sheridan combines the best of the old and new to create a comfortable and affordable stay. Newly remodeled in 2008, the Trails End Motel is easily accessed from I-90 at exit 20. Guests of the pet friendly Trails End Motel can enjoy our continental hot breakfast daily from 6:30am to 10:30am. Be sure to visit the Firewater Bar & Grill! It is open Wednesday thru Saturday from 4pm to 10pm serving fine cuisine and the best steaks in town. All guests will receive 10% off their meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Trails End Motel Sheridan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Motel Sheridan Hotel Sheridan
- Trails End Hotel Sheridan