Stayed 1 night while passing thru Sheridan on vacation. The motel is old and definately needs upgrading. The bathroom was clean, but very small. It was difficult to even find a place to put a shaving kit somewhere other than on the floor. The room itself was OK, but seemed a bit high priced for what you got. Staff was fine, but nothing memorable. For 1 night it was OK, but definately wouldn't consider an extended stay. There are better options in Sheridan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Trails End Motel located in downtown Sheridan combines the best of the old and new to create a comfortable and affordable stay. Newly remodeled in 2008, the Trails End Motel is easily accessed from I-90 at exit 20. Guests of the pet friendly Trails End Motel can enjoy our continental hot breakfast daily from 6:30am to 10:30am. Be sure to visit the Firewater Bar & Grill! It is open Wednesday thru Saturday from 4pm to 10pm serving fine cuisine and the best steaks in town. All guests will receive 10% off their meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Trails End Motel Sheridan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Motel Sheridan Hotel Sheridan
- Trails End Hotel Sheridan