“A real kitchen” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Sheridan
Tucson, Arizona
“A real kitchen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place has nice big rooms and a kitchen. When I think "suite" i think of two rooms, but that it is not the case here. I had a large room with nice and comfy furniture as well as a complete kitchen. The place is clean, quiet and reasonably priced. A good place for an overnight or extended stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Tucson_KEL
Haley H, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Sheridan, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Tucson_KEL,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a good night.
I hope if you are ever in the area again that you will consider us again.
Thank you!
Haley H
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our room was very large and clean. It was nice to have a kitchenette and such a large bathroom. There is also a very nice fitness center downstairs and a shop in the lobby where you can buy snack items. Overall, a nice experience at our first Candlewood.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Haley H, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Sheridan, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear californiagirl1984,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Candlewood Suites. If you are in the area again I hope you will stay again.
Thank you!
Haley Harper
DoS
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

After 6 nights without internet or TV in Yellowstone we spent a great night in Sheridan, Wyoming. We made reservations for 1 night and we were greeted by a warm and friendly desk clerk. She suggested sites in Sheridan, gave us a list of restaurants, and both local and national newspapers. We were hungry for news. They provided us with microwaves, fridge, coffee maker, coffee, and popcorn. One of the best services was free guest laundry. We have been on the road for 3 weeks and the laundry was wonderful. The location was right next to the freeway and we were able to find food and necessities within walking distance of the hotel. The area was safe and well lit. I would stay here again and again. They did not have a pool or restaurant, but we didn't miss this at all. WiFi and TV were excellent.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing the front parking lot. The highway (I-90) is right behind the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kathy F
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

A large room with all the facilities you would expect in a Suite type of establishment. Everything was very clean and comfortable with good service at check in. A very short drive or cab ride to the centre with Bars and Restaurants. What more do you need?

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Road Warrior
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I've stayed in this hotel a couple of times and have always had a great experience. The same lady seems to always check me in, I have never caught her name, she's petite with long dark hair and she might be the nicest person I have ever encountered at any hotel in my many hundreds of hotel stays. She is genuinely friendly and helpful, unlike most hotel staff I encounter in my travels which are 'fake' friendly, you know the type I'm talking about, the ones who ask you "how was your stay", "what brings you to town" etc when in reality they could care less, they only ask because that is what they are trained/required to do. This lady at the Candlwood Sheridan is different, she really does seem to care and will bend over backwards for you to make your stay perfect.

Beyond the great service the hotel is also very nice. It had all the amenities I expect to find in a Candlewood. My room was clean and comfortable, even the beds, which can be hit or miss depending on the age, condition, etc was quite comfortable.

Location is great, your withing walking distance to a Walmart and Albertsons so you can buy groceries to cook in your hotel kitchen if you like. Be warned though, if your from out of town you will find the grocery prices in Sheridan VERY, VERY high. I couldn't believe what they charge for groceries, many things were double or more what I pay in my hometown.

The only little hiccup I had was the wireless Internet. Their wireless does not work particularly well with older wireless cards. I actually travel with 2 laptops. one older and one newer, the newer one had no real issues but the older one dropped the wifi connection continuously every 5 minutes for 3 days straight. It was a little annoying I must say but I managed.

Overall I had a great stay though, and to top it all off I spent 3 nights on a 5000 Points Break stay, which was an absolute fantastic deal for this hotel.

I'll give this 4.5 stars, would have been an easy 5 if they improved their internet service to be faster and more reliable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank AlCzervik1
Powell, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

The front desk help is wonderful and helpful. If you have a queston just ask. Rooms are nice and kept up well. I have been getting spoiled with many of the hotels offering soft or firm pillows. Not here -my pillows were soft and not much to them. The parking lot is very well lit and I was comfortable having my car there at night. If you can not get your TV to have many channels the front desk will walk you through it quickly....this is a common issue with multiple remote controls(personnally I think they should just type up an info sheet and place it in the rooms with the TV.) Overall not a bad choice to stay at.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the west side....you have the best view of the Big Horn Mountains at sunset!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
charlotte nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This is not a world-class spa,resort,or anything! It is,however,a perfect place for those who travel with a dog.suites have large refrigerators,microwaves,stovetops,and dishwashers.convenient laundries,small sundries store,inviting reception area.wonderful employees cater to you and even more to your dog.this place is a real gem.I prefer the larger suites,which have 2 beds,or the ones with 2 separate rooms,so if you need more space you should specify.free daily papers let u know what's going on in Sheridan,Wyoming!

• Stayed March 2014