Holiday Inn Sheridan - Convention Center
$72
Motel 6
$109
Fairfield Inn
Holiday Lodge Motel(Sheridan)(Great Value!)
$62
Mill Inn(Sheridan)
$79
All reviewstypical holiday innputting greenlarge atriumoasis loungeroom was cleanlobby areabusiness roomfast foodfitness centerwonderful stayconvenient locationwould stay here againfirst floorin townroad tripbagelswaterfall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My check-in took 1/2 an hour, and there was only one person ahead of me. During the half hour I spent at the front desk checking in, there were multiple calls related to maintenance issues. Also, there was nobody else to answer the phone, so the front desk clerk kept going away from checking people in to answer the phone. I'm amazed there was only one person available to run the front desk and also answer the phone. It was about 9 PM, not an outrageously late hour. Imagine my surprise when my wife and I then went up to the room we were assigned, only to find a person already in the room (in his underwear). I'm surprised they could assign a room (and room keys) when the room was already assigned. The room doors have been recently painted, and still smell of paint and stick when trying to open them. I hope the hotel didn't pay much money for the paint job, because it's not very good. They offered me drink coupons for my inconvenience. I had reserved a king/queen bed, but my wife and I wound up with 2 twin beds. If you have kids, you will probably find the small pool to be incredibly over crowded. The breakfast was ok (noisy) but over priced. I doubt that I will stay at this hotel again, when there are obviously better options available. The general manager is Shabnam Khan, and this hotel just has the feel of a poorly managed operation.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Elizabeth R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sheridan - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Richard Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is always helpful to hear both negative and positive reviews about our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience. I have notified all departments about your issues and will get them corrected immediately. Hopefully the rest of your stay was an enjoyable one.

Guest Relations Supervisor

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We only had one night here on our journey between Rapid City and Billings. The location was convenient and we were pleasantly surprised by care and attentiveness of staff throughout the hotel. We made use of the pool and the bar and had an evening meal and breakfast.

Room Tip: I don't have avy advice on rooms. We were on the ground floor overlooking the car park.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We arrived in a tour group immediately after another tour group. The hotel staff handled the situation very well, and were on hand to welcome us with fruit punch and cookies. We were advised to book a table for dinner, as they were obviously going to be very busy.
Dinner was very good, served by a friendly Filipino waitress.
During our one night stay we used the guest laundry, which we found to be very good value compared with other hotels.
The view from our room was the parking lot and an electricity sub-station, possibly the ugliest view in the whole of Wyoming!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed one night while traveling through the state. The hotel is quite big. We were directed to the proper entrance for our room. It was very close to the elevator & our room was close to the elevator. That is pretty important for seniors. We were given free drink tickets & discount tickets for dinner. These coupons were given to because of our platinum status in the awards program. We had a king size bed with a desk & sofa. I hope they didn't pay much for painting the walls. The electrical outlets were not removed prior since there is paint on the covers. The air conditioner in the room didn't have controls in the room. Again, there is no accomodation for the second occupant's luggage. We have a suitcase on the sofa.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sheridan - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Jean G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is always helpful to to receive valid feedback on our hotel. First of all thank you for being Loyal Priority Club Platinum members and for choosing our hotel to stay with. I will definitely have the maintenance staff check on the AC and the pain in the room. We hope the next time you're in Sheridan WY you will choose to stay with us again!

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had never traveled with pets when I stayed here last weekend. The hotel was very pet friendly and made it very easy for me and the dogs. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. It is a very busy property but a convenient location right off the highway. All in all a positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear max-albert,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, positive feedback is always good to hear! I will make sure to share with all of the staff here at the Holiday Inn Sheridan. Hopefully the rest of your trip with your furry friends was a great one. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Sheridan, WY!

Guest Relations Manager