“Good food, Great Atmospher”
Review of Dirty Annie's - CLOSED

Dirty Annie's
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stopped in on our way to Yellowstone and were not disappointed! I had the BLT and my husband had the chili burrito. Both were excellent - and the prices were great! There's a cute gift shop too and everyone was very friendly.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I am so thankful that the owner of the hotel we stayed in, in Greybull (Greybull Motel) recommended Dirty Annie's for breakfast as we were headed east on Hwy 14 through the Bighorn Mtns. My husband and I like to stay away from chains when possible and visit fun cafes and diners to support locally owned businesses when possible, not to mention, they often have better food. What a place! Had a late breakfast. Food was awesome, portions large. Challenge yourself to finish one of their pancake, I dare ya (the menu does not mention the size)! Staff was awesome, very friendly and personable. Huckleberry pancake with huckleberry syrup was a treat. After ordering, I was able to take a quick stroll around the building to discover Dirty Annie's has a small country store, liquor store and gift shop and was able to purchase a few goodies to bring home. Purchased a sticker as well and made it into a magnet for the garage fridge (as we do with all of the cool places we visit). That red Dirty Annie's sticker just makes me smile as it brings me back to that wonderful morning in the Bighorns.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Dirty Annie’s is a convenient stop for travelers. Situated on the closest and most scenic route between the Black Hills of South Dakota and Yellowstone National Park, we are just two miles from the Big Horn Mountains, an hour drive from Cody, Wyoming and two hours from the east entrance of Yellowstone National Park.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Well worth the time and money. good all round general store and restaurant. You can eat and shop all in one place. Fun time

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice portions and quality at this family restaurant. They also serve giant sized pancakes which we saw but did not order ourselves, but the people at the next table enjoyed them. We ate breakfast there and all food was good and served hot. Good prices.