I had booked this hotel a month prior to our arrival. I specified that I wanted a ground floor room. Upon checking in (5:00 p.m.), I was rudely told that all those rooms were filled. I didn't see one car by these ground floor rooms. Oil workers are apparantly filling up rooms as fast they are available both here and in Vernal, Utah, creating problems for the general tourist and they most likely have just one suitcase rather than our stuff. THEY can afford to pay full price! So my "first floor" room was an inside facing room with no exterior window and up 8 stairs. Now when you can't take an elevator or a luggage cart with ALL your stuff, this is one of the worst situations. We demanded a proper cancellation of our reservation, which they granted after much arguing. We moved back 2 exits to the America's Best Value Inn and got a much better room at a cheaper rate (with elevator and luggage cart and breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western