This hotel was older, and rooms could use some updating but the pool was nice, no hot tub though. The best part of this stay was the restaurant. Had to be the very best prime rib I have ever eaten in my life! The saloon was a nice touch too, with free appetizers. Friendly staff. Nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western