My two friends and myself had a very pleasant stay for one night at the Outlaw Inn. We were running late and the young ladies at the front desk stayed a extra half -hour waiting just for us.They were so nice and friendly,that they perked up three weary travelers.We had breakfast in the morning and the waitress was helpful and knowledgable about the local area. Over all for price,our stay was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western