Building is old and could use updating, but it was nice and clean. Room smelled great and bed was very comfortable with great bedding. We had a corner inside room with one window to inside of building (room 350), stayed nice and dark and we never heard a outside noise all night. We had flown into Denver and drove 5 hours so we stopped to sleep. The negative things were, AC blower was a bit loud, No cable TV, that we could find, ceilings in room need to be updated badly, they were very ugly. More good stuff, Friendly staff and free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western