Best Western Outlaw Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
Budget Host Inn(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
Motel 6 Rock Springs(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
Motel 8(Rock Springs)
Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewswestern decorbest westernsindoor poolopen rangeprime ribon site restaurantfree breakfastfull servicegreat poolan older hotelno elevatorgreat place to stayrooms are cleanbreakfast was excellentnice roompleasant surprisebed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I always now if I call I will get a nice clean comfortable room. The reception people are more than helpful always going out of there way to help. Recently I lost the invoice for the night before and need for exspence reembursment. I made a quick call to Kelly that same morning and was emailed the copy within minutes. I stay there nearly every week and appreciate all the help. Its a great place to stay and will always recomend to coworkers, family and friends.
Thanks for always making my stay there as comfortable as possible
Neal KEC

Room Tip: Rooms in rear are great for the business traveler.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
bwoutlaw, Front Office Manager at Best Western Outlaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Neal W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear you are satisfied with your stays.
The tip regarding the exterior rooms is great. These rooms are smaller, but have great access. It is a very popular room type for the guests that are working in town or travelling with motorcycles.
We appreciate your business and referrals. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Debbie

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Outlaw doesn't get highly rated on TripAdvisor and having had it allocated to me on Priceline I was a bit apprehensive.
As others have commented, it is not an especially attractive property stuck between gas stations and truck lots but it is just off the freeway (with no noise from that) and as a late arrival we found it very easy to find, the staff pleasant and helpful - and an almost empty property but a large warm room.
It's a strange design for sure with a lot of 'function' space to hold large parties and the rooms facing into a large covered pool area - I was sorry not to have come equipped to use the attractive and empty pool.
Breakfast was just as specified - choice of 3 items - and pretty good really.
It's not and does not pretend to be a 5 star hotel - just a staging point on the I-80.
The deal breaker - would I use it again?
Yes and recommended.

Room Tip: There are outside rooms (drive up and park near) but the inside rooms are comfortable and not too difficult to reach. There is an elevator for wheelchair users.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David82605
bwoutlaw, Front Office Manager at Best Western Outlaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear David82605,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am thrilled our hotel exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recognizing our staff as pleasant and helpful.

Next time you are in Rock Springs, don't forget to bring your swimsuit, you will find the pool as warm as it is attractive.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

frist time been there and very clean and pretty can't not belive it it's that good!! if I have chance I will beeen there again!! and room are very comfortable just like at home!! and room are big and very clean!! I'm love it~we just stay for one night and that day very cold,but room are very very comfortable and the bed are so cozy too!! very good!!因為是第一次住,覺得好棒!!房間太舒適,房間的燈光也很溫馨,我很喜歡!! 外觀不像是很起眼的,可是一進房間內就大吃一驚!!簡直是外觀跟市內有好大的差別!! 當晚因為很晚了,櫃檯的小姐有點部耐煩!! 態度也ok而已!!! 不過旅館內真的很棒!當中有個很大的室內游泳池!!好棒的!!

Room Tip: every room are good!! we have two queen bed room!! it's very good!! like at home!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 論壇_12
bwoutlaw, Owner at Best Western Outlaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

Thank you for writing a review of your stay at The Best Western Outlaw Inn ……….. a while ago! In reviewing our Trip Advisor site – we noticed, for some reason, a response had never been sent your way ~ Our Sincerest Apologies. We appreciate your taking time to send us your thoughts and we do hope you’ll stop in again to stay at the corner of I-80 and WY-191. When you do ~ You'll be pleased to see our work over the past 6 years as we've spent a great deal of time (and $$$!) "renewing" this grand, full-service property. The Outlaw Inn & The Open Range Restaurant – both 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winners – along with our famous Outlaw Saloon are celebrating 50 years in 2016 ~ Please come by and help us celebrate!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a good room and a good night's sleep in this older hotel. The breakfast was also excellent. We had a free night here so I cannot comment on the price. The staff were quite accommodating and provided us with a map so we could access the downtown area easily.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel is a little dated as most of the traveldomes are. We did however like our stay. The room was comfortable and it was nice having the indoor pool that our family could swim in. In the morning there was a very good full breakfast with plenty of food for kids and adults

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family