As the name suggests, the Outlaw Inn has a cowboy motif. It's a little cheesy, but my room was clean and convenient, and the bed was good. It is a little threadbare and worn, however, so I'm thinking some refurbishment is in order.
There was a fair amount of drive-by and walk-by noise, but I was on the street side, so that may not be a problem elsewhere.
The service was efficient and pleasant, and a bar and restaurant are on the premises. The breakfast that comes with the room is a made-to-order, restaurant-made meal with substantial portions.
Most people stay in Rock Springs briefly when they are going from one place to another; the Outlaw Inn is fine for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western