When we drove up to this hotel during our cross-country trip, my first thought was, get back in the car and drive some more - it looked old, shabby and a little scary. So I checked Tripadvisor, and reviews were positive, so we stayed. Very good decision.
The place is older, but our room was very clean, kind of charming and had a lot more of the free stuff like amenities, cups, etc than any other hotel we'd stayed at on our way. Service was good, wifi worked. Very quiet. I slept like a baby.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Outlaw Inn is Southwest Wyoming's finest full-service hotel (locally owned and managed) with an AAA-3 Diamond rating. The award winning Open Range Restaurant (where hotel guests are served a free, hot breakfast) is popular with travelers and locals alike. The entire staff of the Outlaw Inn prides itself in offering the best in service and assistance to travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Outlaw Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
- Best Western Rock Springs
- Rock Springs Best Western