Clarion Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Rock Springs(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Rock Springs)
Motel 8(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanmexican restauranthot and cold foodbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnew carpetelectronic deviceswafflesking bedenglish muffinsattached restaurantindoor poolguest laundrynice breakfaststaff was friendlythird floorhot items
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed this hotel in February for 2 weeks. Place is clean. Staff is helpful and nice breakfast. large rooms is a plus. Close by smiths groceries was a good help. Walmart was only about 4-5 min drive. Housekeeping good job. Keep up.

Room Tip: I was in room 302. Nice size room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed here one night as we were traveling through, the room was clean, for breakfast they had a good variety of hot and cold selections. The pool was a good temperature. Pretty quiet. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelladysd
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The room was nice, and the beds were very comfortable especially after a long day at work! The bathrooms were claustrophobic at best! The breakfasts provided were very good! A variety of food was provided! Enjoyed the eggs and ham! Would have enjoyed the waffle more if the waffle-maker worked better! Would have liked to have a spa, since there was a warm pool! The only other things we didn't like was that the elevator and hallways had a bad smell to them. My partner and I would hold our breath from the elevator to the room because of the smell!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a place to just crash for the night while on a roadtrip. The price was under $70 since I joined their value club. For the size of the room and the great breakfast I can't complain, good free wifi too. The exterior doesn't look great but don't let that run you off. The pool, gym, and lobby area are worth the price if you worry about those things. It was also pretty quiet which is very important, I didn't hear any of my neighbors.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank JohnJohn101
Reviewed October 16, 2013

this was a good value hotel which was clean, good breakfast and reminded me of a marriott fairfield hotel. I didn't expect it to be as nice inside. Very good hot breakfast with good variety. I would stay here again which I did on my way back from Yellowstone. The outside of the building is not so great but surprised with inside.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo